Born in 1976 at Ankara. Graduated from Ankara Gazi Anatolian High School in 1994 and from Ankara University Faculty of Lawin 1998. Has been practicing as attorney at law as a member of Ankara Bar Association since 2001. Worked as a Senior Legal Counsel at Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc., in defense and aerospace industries, for 7 years. Successfully completed a short-term MBA Program at TOBB University of Economics and Technology. Authorized Mediator since 2014. Patent and Trademark Attorney, European Patent Attorney since 2001. Advanced knowledge of English (Proficient) and knowledge of German (Intermediate level). Mother of twins. Professional Skills:
• Filing – e.g. prevention of trademark, patent and industrial design infringements and unfair competition actions, cancellation of trademarks, patent and industrial designs, cancellation of the decisions of the Higher Board of Turkish Patent Institute, trademark assignment- Lawsuits and preparing all the further pleadings and attending the hearings (inc. Supreme Court phase) before the Courts,as well as assisting many local and international clients regarding such matters,
• Filing applications for registration of trademarks, patent and industrial designs,preparing and filing oppositions against the decisions of Turkish Patent Institute, andtrademarks, patent and industrial designs published in the monthly official Bulletins before the Turkish Patent Institute, as well as preparing and filing counterview petitions regarding the oppositions filed by third parties against the applications of the local and international clients,
• Preparing all types of contracts in field of all sectors in Turkey; including but not limited to prime contracts, subcontracts, procurement contracts, memorandums of understanding, letters of intent, teaming/collaboration contracts, consultancy contracts, representation contracts, joint venture contracts, licensing contracts, share purchase contracts and non-disclosure contracts, as well as giving comments to any prepared draft contract of the counterparts, negotiating such contracts and dealing with conflicts which come out during the execution of the contracts and which have a legal aspect, giving oral and/or written legal advises relating to such conflicts to the client, as well as preparing written statements to the counterparts,
• Providing legal assistance to local and international clients in preparing the proposals for any kind of tenders, especially public tenders and representing the client before the governing authorities, as well as providing legal assistance to the clients in preparing the tender requirements and evaluating the proposals made in response to such tender documents,
• Furnishing mediation services for civil disputes.